FHPW Member Organization Events
Organization. Society of Women Engineers
Date. Thursday July 27, 2017, 6 – 7 pm
Event. Free Cardio Party on a Bike
Location. SoulCycle Memorial, 1343 S. Voss Rd., Houston, TX 77057
Speaker. SWE Member Joanna Fung
Information. Register by July 25th for the free class at: https://goo.gl/JiZfYt
NEW RIDERS: please create a new account online (no need to book yourself in the actual class – we have that covered) and bring a filled out waiver form attached to this event. This will help speed up the process when you arrive – www.soul-cycle.com. If you are under the age of 18 your parent or legal guardian will have to physically come into the studio to fill out a separate waiver for you.
· RSVP through the link listed above or in the invite.
· Call Time: plan to arrive at least 20 mins early so everyone is squared away.
· Shoes: if you own bike shoes, bring them. Otherwise, everyone will be given bike shoes (normally you rent them but they’ll be complimentary for this ride).
· Dress: you can change into workout clothes at the studio or plan to change before arriving.
· Water: will be available for purchase at the studio
· Towels: the studio provides towels.
Contact. Angie Oflaherty
Organization. CYFAIR Express Network of ABWA
Date. Thursday, July 27, 2017 11:00 am Networking, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm Meeting
Event. Regular Meeting – 2017 Board Installation
Location. 16500 Houston National Blvd., Houston, TX 77095
Speaker. Julie Burch – “Julie Burch Speaks”
Information. Julie Burch, an internationally recognized speaker who gets results! For over 12 years Julie has been delighting her audiences with her high energy, highly interactive and laughter filled presentations.
As ABWA National Vice President of District II, Julie will officiate the 2017-2018 CYFEN ABWA Executive Board Induction.
Guests and members $25 in advance, $30 at the door.
Contact. Diana Saufley
Organization. Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance
Date. Tuesday, August 15, 2017 5:30 pm networking, 6 – 8 pm meeting & program
Event. Regular meeting – Topic: Retirement Planning
Location. Los Tios, 9527 Westheimer, Houston, TX
Speaker. Phyllis Martin, Strategic Financial/MassMutual Financial Group
Information. Cost: $10.00 to the chapter for the meeting. Cost o meal and/or drinks payable to the restaurant.
Contact. Ellie Moore