A note from Beverly Griffin, the 2014 Gala Director:
Thanks to all that have supported FHPW’s 2014 Gala by purchasing a tickets or through sponsorship! The Gala will be held at the following location: Hyatt Regency Hotel Downtown, 1200 Louisiana Street, Houston, 77002.
This year’s Gala theme is “Celebrating Healthy Powerful Women”. It will be a glamorous night of celebration as we also raise funds towards support of education for women. Everyone that has purchased seats/tables to attend will not require a ticket. Each person will be checked in for table seating in the Hyatt Hotel lobby. There will be a “Silent Auction” and “Cash Bar” beginning at 5:30 pm. Gala seating will begin at 6:30 pm. The Gala Program begins at 7:00 pm. Wine by the bottle may be purchased for your tables from the cash bar.
The Hyatt will provide a special room rate of $119 + tax for any Gala guest that want to stay overnight. The Guest Room Group Code is: G-XFHW. If you say that you are with the Federation of Houston Professional Women (FHPW), you will also get the special room rate.
Parking for the Gala guest, will be discounted to $10 for valet parking only the night of the Gala. The overnight cost to valet park is $32. Garage parking will be the standard stated rate.
- September 15th – Gala Reservations closed – Gala reservations not available after this date
Honoree Rehearsal Tea reservations deadline
- September 15th – Advertising forms due (extended to 9/15)
- September 19th – Silent Auction Donation Forms Due to Anya Lucas, FHPWEF VP Fundraising
- September 21st – Honoree Rehearsal Tea, 2-4 p.m. at Hyatt Regency, 1200 Louisiana, Houston, 77002; Honoree attendance required
- September 27th – Women of Excellence Gala – 5:30 p.m. – Hyatt Regency Hotel, 1200 Louisiana, Houston, 77002 Honoree attendance required
Purchase individual tickets here: http://fhpw2014gala.eventbrite.com
(Please note: Gala ticket-individual ticket purchases are not guaranteed group table seating.